ENJOY A RICH & VARIED CUISINE
The Dinette Bar at the Best Western Premier Why Hotel is perfect for those with a taste for the finer things in life. Whether you love organic cuisine, or you’re more of a cocktail fan, our restaurant is the perfect place to indulge your culinary curiosities. We take great pride in providing our guests with a range of locally sourced, original dishes. Whether you choose to dine in our restaurant, in your room, or even to take-away, we’ll be sure to tantalise your tastebuds with our delicacies on offer.
After an original gift idea? We offer a range of gift vouchers for our restaurant, the Dinette Bar.
They are available to purchase when making your reservation, and are ideal for surprising friends and loved ones.
TO WHET YOUR APPETITE
• Mi-cuit terrine of duck foie gras served with a pineapple chutney
• Mi-cuit salmon served with a pea and mint soup
• Thai-style snail casserole
• Assorted vegetable maki served with a sweet chilli sauce
Using local produce:
• Lamb's lettuce salad served with smoked duck breast, artichoke hearts, tomato confit and dried fruits
• Mixed salad leaves served with Gravadlax salmon, langoustines and citrus fruits
SOUP OF THE DAY, SERVED WITH FRESH BREAD
A seasonal soup served with a hearty slice of bread.
• Veal sweetbread casserole served with wild mushrooms and home-made mash.
• Cod loin served in an olive oil sauce with parmesan risotto
• Monkfish casserole, flavoured with a hint of vanilla and served with black rice
• Chicken Waterzooi stew served on a bed of wild rice
• Beef entrecôte served with Porto shallot compote and roast grenaille potatoes
• Chef's recommendation
• Provençal basil pesto, Serrano ham and parmesan shavings
• Ricotta, haddock and smoked salmon chiffonnade with petits pois
A SWEET NOTE AT THE END
• Merveilleux with Speculoos
• Tantalizing Millefeuille
• Dark chocolate boule
• Apple tarte tatin with a quenelle of fromage blanc
• A selection of coffees served with sweet treats